Monday, March 23, 2009

No more rumors. We are moving

Mary and I have found a home for rent in Lewiston, UT. It is an older home and comes with a yard. The kitchen was updated recently and has oak cabinets full across 2 walls. I can put my dining table in the center of the room and my freezer and refrigerator on another wall and still walk all the way around the table. It already has an office space that will work great for Pioneer Designs. The living room is 20x40. I don't know if I have enough stuff to furnish it but we are excited about it. It has a garden space and a pasture that someone else apparently takes care of. Mary wants a pet (a cat) I am not a cat person so I'm trying to get her to go a little smaller like a gerbil or a guinea pig. The landlord will let us have outdoor animals but it gets so cold in Lewiston during the winter that I'm not sure that will work. Next week when we are up for Earl's Birthday, I will take some pictures. We are going to try to be moved in by May 1.

3 comments:

mccall said...

So, I guess this means it's official :-( I will be so sad to see you guys go, but know it is the best decision for you and Mary. I am excited for you. The place sounds great. Can't wait to see pictures!

cindyc said...

If I can help you on move out day, or with anything before then, I'd love to. Hope you and Mary have a smooth transition.

Alisha Stamper said...

give me a call, I can talk you through some of the photo stuff so you can get some pictures you'd be happy with.