Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Treatment postponed

Earl's billirubin is too high to have the treatment this week. We are working to get it down and hope that next week will be the week. We will be leaving for Seattle on the 19th and hope to have the treatment over by then. We have to trust that we are in the Lord's hand and that the treatment will happen when it should.

I am working to get all my orders done before we leave. I have 3 small orders and then a Nauvoo wardrobe for a missionary.





Here are two dresses that I have finished in the last week. The first is a version of our Sunday dress. This is the first one that I have made that is not blue. I really like it. I usually use purchased pleated trim but we wanted it to match so I made it myself. I really like the way that it turned out.

The second dress is made from the wrapper pattern. It is going to be used as a temple dress. I have thought for a long time that the pattern would make a great temple dress. I have a client that thought so as well.
The cool thing about this dress is that it is so adjustable. The front is loose with a tie belt that is attached at the side seams. The back looks like a fitted dress. The best part is that it is so comfortable.

No comments: