Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekly Update

It has been over two weeks since Earl's treatment. He gets tired easily, but can only sleep for about 5 hours at night. He does take naps during the day. He is still in "super organization" mode though when he is up. I can't find anything! Since he is more absent minded, he can't remember where he has put things. I am afraid, we are a lost cause. He has not been in as much pain as we anticipated. He does have some but I was expecting childbirth pain and it hasn't been that bad.

We had a good Halloween. The Gillmore's are really into Halloween. We have enjoyed seeing the family pictures as they have come through. We went to the annual ward Trick or Treat party at the church. Earl decorated the room. I always thought that he goes way over the top for Halloween. Now I know IT'S GENETIC!

No comments: